1. These terms and conditions of use apply to your access and use of this website (www.claustra.org).
2. By using the website, you accept that you will be bound to the terms and conditions of use in full. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you must not access and/or use this website. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, you can contact us here.
3. This website is compiled and updated with utmost care. The National Museum of Slovenia assumes no liability whatsoever for the use of this website. We offer no guarantee that this website is virusfree, or that it will be accessible at all times or that it will always be in perfect working order.
4. This website contains links to a number of other, mainly official sites (institutions, public bodies, etc.), but also those of associations and partner companies. The National Museum of Slovenia assumes no responsibility for the abovementioned links that lead to third party sites and is not responsible for the content of these sites, and will not be held liable for any damage or injury resulting from them.
Copyright and permissions
5. The website is the exclusive property of the National Museum of Slovenia. All the content on our website is protected by internationally recognised laws of copyright and intellectual property.
6. However, not all the content on our website is owned exclusively by the National Museum of Slovenia. Some of it may have third-party intellectual property or image rights that the Museum does not own. While we have made all reasonable efforts to obtain permission from the owners of such content to post it on our website, we cannot allow any additional uses ourselves.
7. The National Museum of Slovenia wishes to encourage the dissemination and use of information about the Late Roman linear barrier system claustra Alpium Iuliarum and expertise that we publish on our website. Therefore non-commercial, educational or personal re-use is authorized, provided the source and author are acknowledged (credits). The citations should also include the URL www.claustra.org.
8. The names, images and/or logos identifying the claustra Alpium Iuliarum, National Museum of Slovenia or third parties and their services are a subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks. With the exception of fair use, you may not use any of the above mentioned without prior written permission.
9. By using the content on this website you agree that you will limit your use to non-commercial, educational or personal use, and will not violate the Museum’s or any other party’s property rights. You may not remove any copyright or other property notices that have been placed on the content.
10. Any other use, reproduction, republication, distribution, in whole or in part, adaptation or modification of the website content (especially commercial) without the express authorization of the museum, any authors or rightholders is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of Law on Copyright and Related Rights of the Republic of Slovenia.
11. We may change these terms from time to time so we recommend that you should check them regularly. We will always state at the bottom of these terms the date on which they were last updated and/or amended. Your continued use of www.claustra.org will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
(Last updated: April 2019)